Terms of Service
KIDS BEAUTY WORLD
§ 1 Basic Provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you conclude with us as a supplier (KIDS BEAUTY WORLD) via the www.kidsbeautyworld.com website. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of your own terms and conditions is contradicted.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following regulations is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a legal partnership who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in their independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) As soon as the respective product is placed on our website, we are submitting a binding offer to conclude a contract for the online shopping cart system under the conditions specified in the item description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are placed in the "shopping cart". You can use the corresponding button in the navigation bar to call up the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time.
After calling up the "Checkout" page and entering your personal data as well as the terms of payment and shipping, the order data will then be displayed as an order overview.
If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express, instant transfer) as a payment method, you will either be directed to the order overview page in our online shop or forwarded to the website of the provider of the instant payment system.
If you are forwarded to the respective instant payment system, you make the appropriate selection or input of your data there. Finally, you will be shown the order data as an order overview on the website of the provider of the instant payment system or after you have been directed back to our online shop.
Before submitting the order, you have the option to check the information in the order overview again, to change it (also via the "back" function of the internet browser) or to cancel the order.
By submitting the order via the corresponding button ("order for a fee" or similar description) you declare legally binding acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) Your inquiries to create an offer are non-binding for you. We will make you a binding offer in text form (e.g. by e-mail), which you can accept within 5 days (unless a different period is specified in the respective offer).
(5) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partially automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have stored with us is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Special agreements on the payment methods offered
(1) Payment via Klarna Checkout
In cooperation with Klarna we offer the following payment options. Payment is made to Klarna:
Klarna invoice: Payable within 14 days of the invoice date. The invoice is issued when the goods are dispatched and sent by email. You can find the invoice conditions here (https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms//de_de/invoice?fee=0). (https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/EID/de_de/invoice?fee=0)
Klarna installment purchase: With Klarna's financing service, you can flexibly pay for your purchase in monthly installments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (but at least 6.95 EUR). You can find more information about Klarna installment purchase including the general terms and conditions and the European standard information for consumer credit here (https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/EID/de_de/account).
- Instant bank transfer
- Credit card (Visa / Mastercard)
- Direct debit The payment options are offered as part of Klarna Checkout.
You can find general information about Klarna here:
Your personal details will be treated by Klarna in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations and in accordance with the information in Klarna's data protection regulations (https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/policy/data/de_de/data_protection.pdf).
(2) SEPA direct debit (basic and / or company direct debit)
When paying by SEPA core direct debit or by SEPA corporate direct debit, you authorize us to collect the invoice amount from the specified account by issuing a corresponding SEPA mandate.
The direct debit is collected within 10 days of the conclusion of the contract.
The deadline for submitting the pre-notification will be shortened to 5 days before the due date. You are obliged to ensure that your account has sufficient funds on the due date. In the case of a return debit due to your fault, you have to pay the bank fee.
§ 4 Right of Retention, Retention of Title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§ 5 gift, money discount and discount voucher codes
Only one voucher code is permitted per order, which must be entered correctly in the voucher code field on the shopping cart page. If you enter it correctly, the gift or discount of the voucher code will be displayed in your shopping cart. A coupon code gift or discount cannot be added to your order after your order has been paid for and confirmed.
If a coupon code requires a minimum spend, the minimum spend doesn't include shipping, taxes, samples, and minis. If you used a discount coupon to return items from your order and your order is no longer valid, the value of the coupon will be deducted from your refund. If you've used a free gift card and your order is no longer valid, the free gift must be returned or its value will be deducted from your refund. If a coupon code, discount, promotion includes a free gift, the free gift cannot be exchanged or refunded.
§ 6 Warranty
(1) The statutory warranty rights apply.
(2) As a consumer, you are asked to check the item for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage immediately upon delivery and to notify us and the freight forwarder of any complaints as soon as possible. If you do not comply, this has no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
§ 7 choice of law
(1) German law applies. In the case of consumers, this choice of law only applies insofar as this does not remove the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state in which the consumer is habitually resident (favourability principle).
(2) The provisions of the UN Sales Convention expressly do not apply.
1. Identity of the seller
KIDS BEAUTY WORLD
Alternative dispute resolution:
2. Information on the formation of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction options are carried out in accordance with the provisions "Conclusion of the contract" in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. Contract language, contract text storage
3.1. The contract language is German.
3.2. We do not save the full text of the contract. Before sending the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out using the browser's print function or saved electronically. After we have received the order, the order data, the information required by law for distance selling contracts and the general terms and conditions will be sent to you again by email.
3.3. For requests for offers outside of the online shopping cart system, you will receive all contract data as part of a binding offer in text form, e.g. by email, which you can print out or save electronically.
4. Essential characteristics of the product or service
The essential characteristics of the goods and / or services can be found in the respective offer.
5. Prices and payment methods
5.1. The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2. The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a correspondingly labeled button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne by you in addition, unless free delivery has been promised.
5.3. The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly labeled button on our website or in the respective offer.
5.4. Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
6. Terms of delivery
6.1. The delivery conditions, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a corresponding button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.2. Insofar as you are a consumer, it is legally regulated that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold during shipment is only transferred to you when the goods are handed over, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or another person appointed to carry out the shipment.
7. Statutory warranty rights
The liability for defects is based on the "Warranty" provision in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
These terms and conditions and customer information were created by the lawyers of the Händlerbund who specialize in IT law and are permanently checked for legal conformity. The Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and is liable in the event of warnings. You can find more information on this at: https://www.haendlerbund.de/de/leistungen/rechtssicherheit/agb-service (https://www.haendlerbund.de/de/leistungen/rechtssicherheit/agb-service).
last update: 27.10.2020